Thursday, January 13, 2011

Challenge 75 winner & Top 3!!!

I'm back! SO happy to have my computer back and ALL my files returned safely!! Phew, what a scare!!!! Now I can start pulling my weight around here...LOL!!! So, here is the winner of Challenge 75 - this person gets to spend $10 at the ATTCC shop!!! Lucky girl!!!!!

WHISK WOMAN


Congratulations!!!!! Please email us so we can let you know how to claim your prize!!! And here is your badge to display proudly on your blog!!







And now, our Top 3, as chosen by Nikki F!!

Yogi
Loz
Susan's Crafty Chaos


Great job ladies!! CONGRATS!!!! And here is your badge to display proudly on your blog!!!





Stay tuned for more fun challenges and great prizes and SUPER sponsors!!!!!
Chris

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you're kidding! Thank you!! This one made me step out of my box a bit, great challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, thanks so much for choosing me as one of the top 3! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers